Redirect to url

Matt created the topic: Redirect to url

First off, love the plugin. Only problem is I want to use a different lightbox because I want the lightbox to affect all images, not just the gallery images. I know I can disable the built in lightbox by chosing redirect to url. My question is, do I have to manually add the link for each image or is there an option I'm missing that adds the image link automatically?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Redirect to url

Hey Matt!

Thank you so much for your warm words about Photo Gallery! We are happy to know you like it!

Is the lightbox you wish to use triggered by this link? If so, you can try to place it for each image (unfortunately there is no general option for this). But most probably additional custom code will be required to achieve this.

Please try the option with the link. In case it doesn't work, give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website and we'll make the changes for you as soon as possible. You can send the information through this form .

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Matt replied the topic: Redirect to url

Thanks you for your response. The link would be to the full sized image. No different from using your default lightbox. Is there a file I can edit where I could to disable your lightbox and not worry about the url redirect?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Redirect to url

Hey Matt!

Please firstly make sure to disable default lightbox of Photo Gallery from Options > Shortcode Defaults > Thumbnails tab. Set Thumbnail click action to Do Nothing. Make sure this setting is enabled also for your published galleries by editing their shortcodes.

Afterwards you can call your lightbox functions by selecting the classes of thumbnails and running the script on them.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds