Failed to create scaled version: Thumb

Brian created the topic: Failed to create scaled version: Thumb

I am experiencing this error, and I see that others have experienced the same issue, and that it can be fixed with a PHP GD 2 library on the server.

My problem is, that I have created galleries from almost a year ago, where this isn't a problem. Can this still be my issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Failed to create scaled version: Thumb

Hello Brian!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Photo Gallery has caused you. Most probably there is a problem regarding database tables of the plugin, rather than PHP GD 2 library.

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution. You can send the login information using this form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Brian replied the topic: Failed to create scaled version: Thumb

Hi

I had my Hosting company enable PHP GD 2 Library and now it works. Thanks :)

Agapi G. replied the topic: Failed to create scaled version: Thumb

That's wonderful, Brian!

We are glad to know enabling PHP GD 2 library has fixed the issue on your site! Please feel free to contact us in case there will be anything else that you will need our assistance for. We'll be happy to help!

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Photo Gallery on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the functionality of the plugin and our service.

We very much appreciate your thoughts about the quality of Photo Gallery, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide the link to you:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/photo-gallery/reviews/

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds