How can I replace the "Back" link in galleries with Bread Crumbs

Stephen Mullins created the topic: How can I replace the "Back" link in galleries with Bread Crumbs

How can I replace the "Back" link shown when viewing galleries, to display the Album Hierarchy.. for example, I want a bread crumb style navigation links in place of just Back to the last album. An example of my album structure would be "North America > East Coast US > Gettysburg" With Concord being the gallery in the New Hampshire album, which resided in the Northeast album which resides in the top level North America album.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How can I replace the "Back" link in galleries with Bread Crumbs

Hello Stephen!

Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately Photo Gallery's albums do not have breadcrumbs, so Back button cannot be replaced with them. However, this would be a nice addition to the plugin, therefore could you please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page?

Here's the link: web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Our development team will consider working on this for future updates of the plugin.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds