Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Daniel Bolsinger created the topic: Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Hi!
This is a very goot plugin! I do like the possibilities for customizing the galleries!!

Using Photogallery plus I tried to set the watermark opacity. But there is no possibility ! The manual mentions it... !

The toggle button moves into the image on small screens. Not a nice look!
Suggestion: Could you intergrate the possibilities for configurations of the button background, transparency for the background etc.?!!

Lightbox: Is it possible to show infos, descriptions, titles? Captions are shown.
But the possibility to leave "author" away?
Would be VERY nice to have the possibility to switch on and off > infos, descriptions, titles, captions and to suppress the words “Author", Caption" and "Copyright" in front of every text line.
Thanks a lot!!
Greetings D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Hello Daniel!

Thank you so much for your kind comments about Photo Gallery plugin! We are very glad to know you like its functionality.

Please note, that unfortunately Watermark Opacity option is only available for Text watermark. If you switch to Text option, you will notice this setting underneath.

Regarding the toggle button, could you please mention which button are you referring to? Is it the control bar, that can be hidden/shown? Please give us a screenshot, where we can see this toggle?

As for the information in lightbox, the plugin shows the text provided in Title and Description fields. They are highlighted in this screenshot . If the images have the info in their meta data (EXIF), it will be automatically added there. But you can edit these options manually also.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Daniel Bolsinger replied the topic: Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Hi Agapi

Thanks for the explanations!

Reloaded the watermark file with more transparency. That’s OK now.
Sometimes it takes time to get rid of older versions of watermarks from the images.

The toggle button I mentioned below looks like that > see attachment.
What are the possibilities?

As I mentioned I do find the plugin excellent.
Main points are the customizing possibilities.
The ecommerce is very important too.
Running a webshop not attached to the galleries makes everything much more complicated.
I already have a separate webshop. BUT it is so boring to make new shop items in a great number.
That’s why the intergrated solution you offer is so great.
Really little effort needed to mount the show – once understood how it works well.

There are some issues:

The Ecommerce plugin works very well except for the mailing options.

The email options are very annoying:

Visual: Text formatting does NOT work. All the sentences are lined up in one successing line. Codes (written under Text and not Visual) do appear in the mail. Fat letters or new lines do not work at all in the visual mode.

Email general option works except of formatting and graphics.

Email admin options:
It seems that if you send - let’s say - two emails from the same address (IP?) > the second mail is not processed - but the order arrives in the folder of Ecommerce. I did not see any patterns why it works or not.
Are there any limits for following mails from the same address???

Automatic sending of mails > amount goes to zero very often and for no reason ???!!

Besides: Why send two emails to the customers if one email would be enough? Is it possible to switch that option off and to send only one mail?

Translations of the whole ecommerce existing?
I could do that in German…
Where/what are the files to fill in the translations?

One very important point for you to consider:

A „remember me“-button with storage possibilities of the choice before processing a definitive order
If you have clients – let’s say a wedding party – and they want to make a choice and think it over or share with other family members. Then it is not possible to store the first (but not last?) choice.
Is that possible to offer??? Would be great!!

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Yours Daniel

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Hey Daniel!

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words about Photo Gallery and its Ecommerce add-on! We are happy to know that you find their features quite useful.

Regarding the control bar (the toggle) transparency, please note, that you can change it using Control buttons container background transparency option. This setting can be found on Photo Gallery Themes > Lightbox tab.

As for the email formatting, could we please check this problem from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website? Our development team will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Please send the login information using this form . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Furthermore, we will consider working on double-mailing and "remember me" button for further updates of Ecommerce add-on of Photo Gallery plugin.

Also, the translating Ecommerce add-on, please use photo-gallery-ecommerce.pot in /photo-gallery-ecommerce/languages folder. Download it to your computer first, then open with PoEdit software . You will see Create new translation button at the bottom. Press this button and choose German.

Afterwards save the file and set the pge-de_DE.po as the file title. You can make your edits in the translation afterwards.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Daniel Bolsinger replied the topic: Button Watermark Opacity missing / Toggle Button transparency possible?

Hi Agapi
Thank so much for your replies
I will give you access. Please indicate me first in which country you work. Country blocking..
Greetings Daniel

Sure, Daniel!

Our support team is located in Yerevan, Armenia. If you will need our IP address as well, here it is:

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

OK fine. Saw now that I need a Email-address to to give you a temporary admin.

Hey Daniel!

You can use the email address of our Support Team, which is the following:
[email protected]

Please let me know in case you will need anything else.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds