Gallery Problem

ConfusedUser created the topic: Gallery Problem

Having an issue with the Gallery plugin, which I'm hoping someone can help out with.

I have created a page on my site and in it, I have 15 albums. They are all set to Compact albums so users have to click on them to see all of the pics in the gallery. They all work, except for the last 2. Nothing shows up when you look at the page on the live site. I tried adding other albums and still nothing. Is there's a limit to how many compact albums you can have on one page? If I change it to any other type of album (extended, slideshow, etc), it works. I made sure the galleries were published and attached to the albums and triple checked everything so that the 2 that do not show up, are identical to all of the others.

I also noticed that the more albums you add on a page, the slower the page is. Every few seconds, the page tends to lock up as if it's thinking or wanting to do something. It doesn't do it on any other page in the admin. Only the page I'm editing with all of the albums in it.

I would be more than happy to share a log in with your support team if someone wants to private message me. That way you can see what it's doing. Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ConfusedUser replied the topic: Gallery Problem

I just sent a message to support with more info. :)

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Gallery Problem

Dear user,

We don't have any limit for creating galleries and albums and also for adding images to each gallery or album.

It's great that you have also contacted our support team, as far as it is rather case specific issue, it'll be better if you can discuss the issue with supporter because there may also be needed admin access for checking it.

You don't have any opened contact info, that's why I can't find your ticket and check the status.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds