Adding more information on the light box

Neil Davidson created the topic: Adding more information on the light box

Hi,

I'm using the mosaic gallery. Is there any way of overlaying an extra hyperlink on the lightbox view that will link to a page specific to the gallery and photo that's being viewed? Ie I'd like the user to be able to click a link from the lightbox that goes to whatever.com/moreinfo.php?gallery=X&photo=Y where X and Y are specific to the image.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Adding more information on the light box

Hi Neil,

We don't have an option to add individual links on light-box images.

We have an option to add links to each image in thumbnail mode. I mean small images may be redirected to other pages. If you are interested I can give you steps.

If you will want to use the same link on all images of a certain gallery, then you can consider our Advertisement option.

When generating the shortocde in right section, you'll see advertisement, you can choose text advertisement, write your link and on click it'll take to that page, but in this case all the images of the same gallery will have the same link.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds