All uploaded images are not processed and then displayed in add images window

Andy Weissenborn created the topic: All uploaded images are not processed and then displayed in add images window

Hi, I'm trying to upload images (tried default folder and sub folder). I have tried drag and drop and using the Browse select. The % bar reaches 100%, it then says processing images but only some are listed and then displayed in the window. not error messages received to why the other images are not uploaded.

I have just tried a batch of 10 and 3 jpegs uploaded, I then selected 2 of the ones that didn't upload and they uploaded fine.

Andy ideas? I have tried this in IE11 and Chrome. Using Wordpress on latest version.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: All uploaded images are not processed and then displayed in add images window

Hello Andy! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please check the permissions of /wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery folder and make sure it is set to 777? The issue might be occurring because the folder does not have permissions to write on the server.

But if the permissions are certainly not the cause of this issue, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, and we'll take a look. You can send the login details using this contact form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will check the issue and provide a solution ASAP.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds