BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Greg Wrighton created the topic: BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Hi

I have created a gallery that has 48 different images. I have them included the shortcode on a page for that gallery (using the TinyMCE icon to create the shortcode).

When I set this to Masonary it appears to load fine but for whatever reason not all 48 images are loading, meaning 1 or more images (can be as high as 6 so far) are missing, however 1 (can be as high as 6 so far) or more are duplicated, so it will show 48 images but not 48 unique images

Setting I have for this shortcode masonary are;

Sort: Random
Order images: Ascending
Show search box: No
Show tag box: No
Show Order by dropdown list: No
Masonry: Vertical
Max. number of image columns: 5
Images per page: 30
Enable pagination: Scroll Load
Image Thumbnail dimensions: 220 px
Effect duration: 1 sec.

Thumb click action: Redirect to url
Open in new window: No

I am using my own theme, however only padding and background colours have changed from the default Theme 1 (at this stage), yes i have tried using theme 1 also.

The thing is if I refresh the page over and over I still see 48 images load (as I scroll down) but 1 or more images are still missing and 1 or mode are duplicated to reach the 48 image count. So it is different images missing and different images duplicated each time.

I even tried to delete an image down to 47 total, but the same issue continues.

I tried to add an image to display the issue but it keeps coming up as upload failed (700k jpg)

Thanks

GW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am very sorry for this weird issue, but we don't have any such past experience, so please write us at [email protected], provide full admin access to your website we'll try to check and solve the issue.

Please write the gallery title with which you experience that issue.

Please also do mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Greg Wrighton replied the topic: BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Email as requested sent ;)

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Thanks GW,

But seems I haven't received this request, can you please write the email with which you contacted us?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Greg Wrighton replied the topic: BUG: Using Masonary creates duplicates and images missing

Sent to email address you provided [email protected]

I have now resent it

Hi Greg,
I have already responded you.
Lately we had a bug in random ordering, and we fixed that issue with an update.
We have just updated the plugin and the issue is solved now.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Wrighton

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds