Problem with the plugin photo gallery PRO

Ritsa Georgopoulou created the topic: Problem with the plugin photo gallery PRO

Hello! I have a problem with the plugin photo gallery pro!

I cant see my imagies of the galleries. Yesterday all was fine but today isnt working. I updated also the plugin before 3 minutes but it's still not working. Please tell me what to do beacause is immergency!

Thank you in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Problem with the plugin photo gallery PRO

Hello Ritsa!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Photo Gallery has caused you!

Please try the following solution. Select your gallery images from website admin and click Reset button. If this doesn't fix the problem, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website and we will take a look.

You can send the login details privately using this contact form . Also please mention the URL of this forum topic in your message.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ritsa Georgopoulou replied the topic: Problem with the plugin photo gallery PRO

Unfortunately....isn't working....!!! i am very sad because i had suggested this plugin to company after a research and now i don't know what to do!

I did the reset a lot of times for a few days that's why i didn't answer immediately but there is no improvement. Please is SOS to fix it! I have sent you the account details to the contact form as you had told me. Please keep me informed because i have to inform my company for the improvement!

The plugin Photo Gallery is at the menu at the 4th word : ΦΩΤΟΡΕΠΟΡΤΑΖ in which are the galleries. I have attach an image so that understand what i mean.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:

Hello Ritsa!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I just assigned your support ticket to our developers, they will take a look and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Ritsa!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has found the cause of this problem! One of the folders on your Photo Gallery plugin had the following title:

Fwtoreportaz apo to seminario diaxeirisis malakwn kai sklirwn istwn stin Emfytevmatologia

This is quite long, and morever, space characters are not allowed to be used in folder titles. The team renamed this folder to Fwtoreportaz for now. But we will release an update, where space characters will be replaced, and these kinds of issues will not occur in Photo Gallery.

Could you please check your galleries and confirm, that everything is working correctly now?
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thank you so much for your help! Ok now i understand my mistake.
Until the next update i ll create folders with smaller titles.

However, i tested my articles in which i had put the photo gallery plugin and i realised that all my articles had the same gallery specifically the renamed gallery: fotoreportaz. The solution is to open the articles and rechoosing the right gallery or your developer can fix it?

Thank you in advance :)

Hello Ritsa!

That's great to know that you don't mind using short titles without space characters! As for the new problem that came up, I have notified our developers about it.

They will check and see if they can do something to fix, so you won't have to reinsert all gallery shortcodes.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Ritsa!

Our developers are not sure how this happened, they did not make significant changes, which could cause this issue. They simply renamed the folder I mentioned. But please note, that the same shortcode is placed in the following two pages:

toothnew.gr/new/wp-admin/post.php?post=10002&action=edit
toothnew.gr/new/wp-admin/post.php?post=10006&action=edit

And here's that shortcode:

[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="18" gal_title="Το 28ο Πανελλήνιο Συνέδριο Στοματικής και Γναθοπροσωπικής Χειρουργικής"]

Please remove it and re-add corresponding galleries to each of these pages.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Unfortunately isn't working. I tested the pages you had told me but is still the same. Also i unpuplished the problem article but still all the articles has the same gallery. I think the only solution is to open each article and refixed choosing the right gallery...

What do you think?

Hello Ritsa!

Firstly, we apologize for not responding you earlier. Our support forum was having technical difficulties.

I checked with our developers again, and they recommend you to delete the current shortcode, and reinsert it on your website pages. Did you copy the first shortcode, and edited it for the rest of your posts?

The problem is, that the ID of galleries is the same everywhere. Therefore, if you just edit the shortcode, the same settings will apply to all galleries among your pages.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ok thank you ! i understood my fault :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds