How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

Valentin Schoeller created the topic: How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

Hello dear developers,

I fully understand that a trial version must come with some sort of advertising. However in the PERSONAL version I wish to remove it. On the wordpress interface I still find a seperate entry for "Photo Gallery Addons" and it is of no use to me. I need none of the products described there and so do the people running the website in the future. So is there a way to get rid of this entry by using the plugin editor or something else?

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards.
Valentin

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aulis Sibola replied the topic: How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

I found this plugin called "Admin Menu Editor" that allows to modify the entire WP admin menu.
You can hide any menu item you want.
It has some other nice features also, but since I'm only user of this plugin (not related to it in any way), then I'll let you find out the best plugin for you...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G., Valentin Schoeller

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

Hello Valentin and Aulis!

Valentin, thank you for your feedback! We will consider your suggestions while working on further versions of Photo Gallery plugin. And surely, it can be removed from the code, please submit a support ticket from this form and we'll make the changes.

But perhaps it would be best to switch it off with Admin Menu Editor, as Aulis suggested (thank you so much!), since it doesn't require additional coding. Here's its link on WordPress.org:

wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/

I tested its free version myself, I'm sure it will be useful for you.
Thanks! Happy holidays, guys!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valentin Schoeller

Valentin Schoeller replied the topic: How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

Hello Agapi and Aulis,

Many thanks to both of you. The suggestion to use the Admin Menu Editor sounds quick and clean so thats what I am going to do.

Kind regards from the city of Hamburg,
Valentin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to remove "Photo Gallery Addons" from cms

That's Fantastic, Valentin!

We are glad the plugin worked for you in hiding Add-ons menu item! Please feel free to let us know in case you will need further assistance from our team.

We will be happy to answer your questions any time!
Thanks! Happy new year!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds