2.89 breaks Mocaic view in Album

Aulis Sibola created the topic: 2.89 breaks Mocaic view in Album

Once again I decided to upgrade the Photo Gallery to the latest version... And once again I had to revert back to previous version (2.86).

The main issue I have is, when I upgrade the plugin to 2.89 version, then the mosaic view in album (I use Extended Album to test) is broken - all the images are shown in ONE column.

Basically - when you open a gallery from album, all the images appear in one row.
If you open the same gallery in a non-album mosaic view, then they appear nicely aligned and resized.

When I revert back to 2.86, then everything is fine again, so it is probably not a "conflict with my theme"...

I can not test this on Web-dorado demo environment, because:

1. Web-dorado probably knows, that their latest plugin version is not reliable and the demo seems to use 2.86
  2. Web-dorado demo does not have mosaic view in albums

Another problem, I cannot test on web-dorado demo site is, that if I set the gallery in an album to have sort dropdown, then the RANDOM selection gives an error and nothing is displayed.
Error:
bwg_frontend.js?ver=2.2.89:92 Uncaught TypeError: window[("bwg_mosaic_ajax_" + current_view)] is not a function

Unfortunately I do not want to give you the link to my test-site here in public forum and I had to revert back to 2.86 anyway...

So, web-dorado, please try to fix this (main problem is with mosaic in album, since I do not use the ugliest ever sorting dropdown anyway)...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: 2.89 breaks Mocaic view in Album

Hi Aulis,

Thanks for contacting us and I'm really sorry that you experience those issues with our plugin.

We'll release a new update soon (the most probably next week), and in the version 2.90 those problems will be solved.

Please make sure to update the plugin and if this time also you'll have an issue, please send us your website details at [email protected] mentioning this forum post URL in the subject line of your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Aulis Sibola replied the topic: 2.89 breaks Mocaic view in Album

So, I upgraded to 2.90 version today. Interestingly enough - the plugin itself does not tell me, that there is an update available from 2.86... Never mind about that.

The one column mosaic bug in albums has been fixed. Thanks for that! So far no new bugs...

But the "Random" sort issue is still there - if you have "sort" dropbox on your album (mosaic view in album on my case), then selecting "Random" causes all images to disappear. Selecting anything else from the dropbox brings images back.
I think it was working with some version (I think it was 2.87 or something).
Actually I do not care about this bug - this sort functionality is useless for me anyway and I do not use it in production, I have it available only on test site...

Hi Aulis,

Thanks for reporting this issue too.

We'll fix this one too in our next update.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Aulis Sibola replied the topic: 2.89 breaks Mocaic view in Album

Hello

I can conform, that the random sort issue in albums has been fixed in version .2.91.
Thanks for that!

And the new transparency in Lightbox seems to be working also ;)

Thanks for your feedback Aulis :)

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds