Image sequence is inconsistent

Peter Janssens created the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Hello.

On my portfolio page www.perfectpictures.nl/studioportretten I show my photos in either masonry or mosaic style (to be honest, I don't see a difference between te two styles). The image sequence is selcted as "Random".

When in masonry view or mosaic view, all images are actually in random sequence.

However, when I click an image, a lightshow is opened and suddenly all images appear in sequence. For me this is undesirable. How can I tell PG to consistently use random sequence?

Cheers, Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Dear Peter,

The difference between mosaic and masonry views is that in Mosaic view the image thumbnails are being resized in a way to fill in the content area. Please look at the bottom of these two galleries and you will find out the difference:
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/mosaic-view/
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/masonry-view/
Thank you for informing us about the issue in the lightbox order. We will fix it as soon as possible and update the plugin. Probably it will be in the next update.
As for your email, connected with lazy load in mosaic view, please clear your cache in WP Rocket plugin and you will see the changes. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Peter Janssens replied the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Hi.

1) You haven't finished your 1st sentence. So what is the difference between mosaic and masonry?

2) Thanks. Look forward to the next release.

3) No, that is incorrect information. You have admin access. Please configure it yourselves and tell me that with LL enabled it looks the same as without LL. You can configure the page "Studioportretten", the URL is www.perfectpictures.nl/studioportretten It will take you only a few seconds to prove it.

Cheers, Peter

Support replied the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Dear Peter,

1. We are sorry , somehow the text had been cut. We have edited it . Also will post it here:
The difference between mosaic and masonry views is that in Mosaic view the image thumbnails are being resized in a way to fill in the content area. Please look at the bottom of these two galleries and you will find out the difference:
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/mosaic-view/
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/masonry-view/
2. Now, when you know the difference between them, please check your page again. It should be Mosaic now. If it is still not mosaic, please clear cache via WP Rocket plugin.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ok, got it. So I need masonry to have the photos undistorted, rather than mosaic.

Anyway, my problem is not such much the difference between masonry and mosaic. My problem is related to Lazy Loading images. I'll continue in that topic.

web-dorado.com/forum/photo-gallery/17349...en-layout.html#50347

Cheerz, Peter

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Great Peter!

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Sorry. What is 'great'? I am writing about an issue for three days now, I get one wrong answer/suggestion per day and the issue is not resolved. Is that what you call 'great'?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Image sequence is inconsistent

Dear Peter,

I mean it's good that masonry and mosaic layouts are clear for you now.

As for your other issue with Lazy Load, I have replied in the appropriate page, and we can discuss it further under that forum post.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds