Photo Gallery Instagram problem

Support created the topic: Photo Gallery Instagram problem

Dear all,

Please kindly be notified, that if you have galleries created with Instagram images, they will face temporary problems on your websites.

The reason of this issue is newly modified Instagram API. We are working to make the plugin compatible with latest changes, and the problem will be resolved very soon in the next update.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks, take care!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joe B replied the topic: Photo Gallery Instagram problem

Did this ever get resolved? I just bought the Pro version of Photo Gallery for Wordpress and when I go to Social Options -> Sign in with Instagram I get, {"error_message": "You are not a sandbox user of this client", "code": 403, "error_type": "OAuthForbiddenException"}. What's the solution?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Photo Gallery Instagram problem

Hi Joe! Thank you for posting about this problem!

This was a global bug in Photo Gallery back in 2015, but our development team has fixed it shortly after detecting. So there must be an issue specific to your website. Can we please take a look?

Please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, you can send the details through this form . Our developers will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Joe!

I am happy to let you know, that the problem on your Photo Gallery Instagram sign in has been resolved! It is a bug in the plugin, so we have also fixed in the latest development version of it. It will be released soon.

Could you please try to sign in again, and confirm, that it is working properly now?
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Debra Ferguson replied the topic: Photo Gallery Instagram problem

I am having the same issue with this - I bought the Pro Version also. When will it be fixed?
Thanks
Debi

Hello Debi!

Thank you for keeping us posted about this issue!

Please note, that this bug has been fixed in the latest version of Photo Gallery plugin (2.3.29). Please download it from your account of Web-Dorado.com, and install after deactivating and deleting current version.

The problem should be resolved afterwards, but please let us know in case it will still be occurring.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds