Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

Christopher Tyler created the topic: Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

Feeling a bit lost here. I am trying to add a page that has an album with the list of galleries inside of it so that the images are organized into categories. Click the gallery with the title of the category you need and it opens that album. Is there a way to do this? am I going about it the wrong way? I have the galleries I would like displayed already set to an album. But when adding an album on the page it does not list that album as an option, only galleries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Catalina replied the topic: Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

well I aready did that and is possible. My problem is my albums appear vertical instead of horizontal and that is driving me nuts. I'm waiting for the reply since I was told it might be a css problem.
But for you you have to create an album with the gallery you want. You go to your photo gallery/albums/Add new (which is next to the title Album once you are in "Albums"/fill the information there, giving a preview image and below that there is a Add Album or Galleries, add the gallery you want and click save.
You will have to create different albums for each gallery you want to display on a page. Once that is done go to the page you want to place your albums, click on the little camera icon, choose "compact album", choose the settings you want and the album you want(I chose full width lightbox set on yes since I like less clicks for my users) and click ok. Repeat the camera icon thing for every album you want to place and save changes. You will see all your albums in one page!

Support replied the topic: Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for letting us know about your requirement. I will gladly help you out with this!

As Catalina suggested, please create albums, which contain your galleries. And then create a new parent album, placing your child albums inside it. This way you will be able to view your galleries within the hierarchy of parent and child albums.

Thank you!

P.S. Catalina, we have already replied to your post in your topic. Hope that will help!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

cvetina replied the topic: Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

Hi,
How can I show multiply albums on one page? I have link from my menu item which lead to wd gallery but in the Gallery WD Parameters I must choose only one album?! How can I choose all albums that I have been created?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Multiple galleries/albums on single page?

Hello Cvetina!

Thank you for posting your question!

Please create one "parent" album, and add all necessary albums into that one. You will be able to select the parent album this way and have all the albums inside it appearing at once.

Could you give this a try? Let me know if it works.
Thanks! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds