Theme 'Content' Background Image URL Not Updating

T created the topic: Theme 'Content' Background Image URL Not Updating

After I modify a custom theme to change the background image of the 'content' the url doesn't update in the DOM. The old URL remains and is displayed. Something isn't being saved/applied when I make the changes within the plugin. Even if I create a copy it doesn't allow the URL to be changed once it was applied once. I need to start a whole new theme to be able to change the URL...

A fix would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Theme 'Content' Background Image URL Not Updating

Hello T!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Do you have a cache plugin installed to your website? If so, please make sure to clear it after making changes in MailChimp WD plugin. But if you are certain that this is not the case, please give us temporary WordPress admin access, and we will check ASAP.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds