Where should I create drop down fields?

Keith created the topic: Where should I create drop down fields?

I created a list in MailChimp with custom dropdown fields. The next step as I understand it is to go to the MailChimp WD plugin and connect it to the MailChimp account. So far so go. I can see the list and field.

When I go to create the form in MailChimp WD, I am unable to add fields from a list with Dropdown field. A standard list with FN/LN/Email works.

Should I create a field in MailChimp to hold the result from the for/field in MailChimp WD and create the dropdown field in the form on WP and not in MailChimp?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Where should I create drop down fields?

Hi Keith! Thank you for posting about this!

You should be able to add any list field from MailChimp by clicking on the buttons. Is the dropdown field not included in List fields section?

Please give us the link to your website and temporary WordPress administrator access to it. You can send the login details using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Keith replied the topic: Where should I create drop down fields?

Submitted site info via the link provided.

Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Where should I create drop down fields?

Thank you, Keith!

We received your message, I will review it and get back to you right away. The problem on your MailChimp WD plugin will be resolved very soon.

By the way, the plugin is brand new, so in case you have suggestions regarding its features improvement, you are welcome to post them.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds