Best Font Resizer Plugin Out There.

The Forum created the topic: Best Font Resizer Plugin Out There.

Hello There,

Just want to say what a great plugin, which charity organisations like ourself find very useful. I have tried all the Wordpress font resizer plugins (free and premium) available and none of them worked. Scripts are out of date. Please continue to update this plugin as there's nothing like it out there.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Best Font Resizer Plugin Out There.

Dear user,

Thank you for choosing our products. Could you please tell us which plugin do you use and give us the link to the page where you have it? We will try to help you out.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

The Forum replied the topic: Best Font Resizer Plugin Out There.

Hello,

Sorry for the unclarity. I was just writing to say I like the plugin unlike the other plugins I have encountered, which are out of date. I have no problem with yours that's what I was trying to put across. Thanks

Support replied the topic: Best Font Resizer Plugin Out There.

Dear user,

Thank you for choosing our products. Please feel free to let us know in case you have questions about them.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds