Could you please give us (to [email protected])

Paul Dahlen created the topic: Could you please give us (to [email protected])

This is really not a helpful answer. I have read several posts where I wished to learn more about how to modify these forms. The answer has been the same every time (a copy and paste I suppose):

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

That is always the end of the thread. Why can't you tell us what you did to address the request? As it is these forums are pretty useless for learning and sharing information. Would you please provide the solutions? I can't believe so many people allow you unrestricted access to their admin panel! Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Could you please give us (to [email protected])

Dear Paul,

In most cases the issues our users are facing are connected not with our plugin and they can be caused by different factors(as well as with the theme installed on your site) that's why we are asking for admin access in order to save your time and fix your issue as soon as possible.
Web-Dorado has a privacy statement:
web-dorado.com/web-dorado-privacy-statement.html
We are responsible for taking care of the security of our user's personal information.
Please tell us what is your issue and we will try to help you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds