Form Maker - Multi Page Form - Top of Page

Michael Leavitt created the topic: Form Maker - Multi Page Form - Top of Page

Tech Support:
I am building my first multi-page form and as I troubleshoot it I notice an issue when I go from once page to another. My prior question #8882 dealt with a them conflict.
NEW ISSUE - When I click next for the subsequent pages, it will open the new page at whatever level I have previously scrolled down to. This means that the next button is NOT linked to an anchor at the top of the following page. Since two of my 5 pages on the form are longer than the typical screen view, this makes the user miss the top portion of the next page unless they scroll back up. I will look for a setting, and if I was in straight HTML, then I could easily resolve this, but I am still a bit loss as I learn to better understand Joomla coding.
NOTE: This happens on Vista desktop, Android tablet, and Windows Phone.
I sent the site contact info along with #8882, but let me know if you need it again.
Form address - thehomeinspector.com/ssl/
Thanks again!
Michael Leavitt - Orem, Utah - www.TheHomeInspector.com - Michael Leavitt & Co Inspections, Inc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Leavitt replied the topic: Form Maker - Multi Page Form - Top of Page

I found this prior reference in the Forum, but no solution was shared. Instead, you only say that it was fixed... #6686.
web-dorado.com/forum/joomla/6148-load-fo...at-the-top.html#6686

Michael Leavitt - Orem, Utah - www.TheHomeInspector.com - Michael Leavitt & Co Inspections, Inc.

Support replied the topic: Form Maker - Multi Page Form - Top of Page

Dear Michael,

We have answered to your mail. Please check it.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds