Enlarge Captcha letters

Jim Gribble created the topic: Enlarge Captcha letters

It's nice to be able to enlarge the captcha field and control how many characters are displayed. But I have a client with an aging membership and bad eyesight. They also have primitive computer skills. (This is a professional association of paper-addicted lawyers.) Some might not know how to zoom the browser view. And they're probably viewing on an old monitor in IE7. So, I've been asked to make the letters bigger. Could you please tell me how and show me where in the php or CSS that I should look? Is it even possible? (I would think so.)
Many thanks for this great new component. It was a pleasure to give an enthusiastic Joomla review.
-JG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Enlarge Captcha letters

Dear Jim,

Either you can add this small css class to your form's theme:

.captcha_img {
zoom: 238%;
}

or use reCaptcha instead.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jim Gribble replied the topic: Re: Enlarge Captcha letters

:) Great, thanks, worked! Simple enough for someone like me who has coding skills and knows CSS. Maybe, though, in the future, add it to the WSWYG controls for people who are coding beginners.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds