The installation of the theme failed.

Victor Alexandre Reyes Bruneau created the topic: The installation of the theme failed.

Decompression of the archive of the extension ...

Installing the theme ...

The archive could not be installed. The theme does not have a style.css file.

The installation of the theme failed.

I receive this message will trying to install the pro extension for Buisness elite.

Can you please help me out ?
Thank you in advance,
Victor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: The installation of the theme failed.

Gi Victor,

Thank you for contacting Web-Dorado Customer Support! We appreciate your time posting your inquiry.

Since you purchased the Pro version of the theme, please make sure to install WD Manager plugin first. It is a quick and easy-to-use tool, which lets you manage all your Web-Dorado products. You can install, activate and update Pro Web-Dorado plugins, add-ons and themes with just a few clicks.

To download WD Manager, log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com, then navigate to My Account > My Products page.

After the plugin is downloaded, go to Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard and install WD Manager by uploading its package. Activate the plugin when it is uploaded. Then go to WD Manager page and log in with the Web-Dorado account, which you used to purchase the plugin.

Click on Themes sub-menu item. Navigate to Purchased Themes page, where you will see the Pro version of the theme and can install it. Note, that you will not lose any data by following these steps.

Don't forget to let me know about the results.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Victor Alexandre Reyes Bruneau replied the topic: The installation of the theme failed.

Bonjour Anoush,

Sorry, but this is not helpful. I cannot install WD Manager plugin because "The theme does not have a style.css file."

Therefore I can't go on with the other steps.

Can you be more specific on where I can find this style.css file, please ?

Best,
Victor

Anoush replied the topic: The installation of the theme failed.

Dear Victor,

We are kindly asking you to give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login details using this form. Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day :)

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds