Total Amount Not Updating

Pamela Lyons created the topic: Total Amount Not Updating

I have created an order form in Joomla and it is working properly with the correct amount being charged in PayPal, but on the form the Total Amount does not update when different products are selected. It stays at $0 and doesn't display the selected products underneath the total line.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Total Amount Not Updating

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for contacting WebDorado support team :) we will be happy to help you out!

Most probably you have done something wrong, could you please share the published form link into this topic?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Pamela Lyons replied the topic: Total Amount Not Updating

The conditional expressions are not working either.

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for sharing the details.

The website does not work, I got the following message "This site can’t be reached". So please fix the problem and get back to me again.

Thanks!

Hello again,

The page here should be accessible now: www.canadianboilersociety.com/index.php?...&view=article&id=320

There are two hidden drop downs under membership type that should display depending on which membership type is selected, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I set a default membership type, it will initially show the corresponding dropdown, but still refuses to hide/show when the dropdown changes.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for sharing the link. Unfortunately, it is not clear enough what have you done.

May we have a look at the issue from the admin area of your website? You can send us the login information privately using this form. . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Our development team will check the problem and provide a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds