How can I make single choice field with picture to every posible choice?

Igor Dabrowski created the topic: How can I make single choice field with picture to every posible choice?

Something like this:
treppen-kami.de/preisanfrage/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: How can I make single choice field with picture to every posible choice?

Hi Igor,

Can we be helpful for you? Could you please let us know what problems have you faced?

Thanks and have a good day!

Igor Dabrowski replied the topic: How can I make single choice field with picture to every posible choice?

I'd like to ask, can I make in "Form Maker" SIngle choice field with a picture in every choice as in the exaple?
exaple (for exaple field "bauart" on the website below)
treppen-kami.de/preisanfrage/

Anoush replied the topic: How can I make single choice field with picture to every posible choice?

Dear Igor,

We suggest you add images via HTML. Here, please add the image name, as the name and the value of the radio button should be the same.
In the attached screenshots I am showing how you can take the src of the image and where you should paste it.

Don't forget to let me know about the results. Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds