Form maker submit event not login

Zi created the topic: Form maker submit event not login

How to make the form available only for members? in the Form Maker, everyone can see the form but only the member can submit the form when they hit the OK button. the problem is everyone can submit even the visitor, i wan to limit the form only for the member. Also the custom text wont appear after you click submit

sample of forms: luckybente.com/lucky-wallet/

Credentials:
luckybente.com
username: binondo
password: 3q.na'h/>SN4f{p[()-=+

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form maker submit event not login

Dear Zi,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

Please note that you can add the shortcode to the page and make the page private. Thanks and have a great day!

Zi replied the topic: Form maker submit event not login

Thank you, yes i made a short code to a page but to make the page private is not what i want, i want the form to be use only for website members because now visitor can submit their form to us even without signing up, i want them to signup first or login before they can use the form maker. Because our form maker is a money transaction form.

Please help me out.

Hi Zi,

Please note that WordPress gives the possibility you want to get. Please go to this link and find more information there.

You can also search and find such a tool.

Thanks and have a good day!

Zi replied the topic: Form maker submit event not login

please understand, its not private i want.
exsample here in your website, we cannot reply the message if we are not login or register as member in your website same here in my form, all i want is the form submit will be click only by members not for visitors but for members only. Also the custom text in submit is not showing.
please see attach file

luckybente.com/deposit-wallet/

Attachments:

Dear Zi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible, Form Maker plugin does not have such a functionality.

Have you added the custom text by the following way? Form Maker > Form Options > Actions after Submissions > Custom Text. If yes, then we need to take a look at the issue from the admin area of your website.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds