Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

WD_User_GBM created the topic: Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

Hello support, we have Joomla 3.7.5 and PHP 7.0.

We need to upload mass images. Unfortunately, through the user-interface, the Gallery WD appears to hang and crash.

We went to Galleries/Images, and attempted to "Add Images" - in the pop-up window, is where the problems begin. We click Upload Files, and select our images (which are all low to medium resolution, no more than 1024x768), there are usually between 100-200 images.

It appears that every time we attempt this, images are randomly uploaded, and are incomplete. After a few minutes of server processing, only about 42 images are uploaded with thumbnails generated, and the others are skipped. And they are not uploaded in sequential order (since many images are randomly skipped) so it is difficult to even work around this and upload in batches.

Please advise. It is most preferable that this works in the UI, we've tried in Chrome and Firefox with the same results unfortunately.
(Only for testing, I have attempted FTP upload, but there is no way to Reset after uploading to .originals because the images are not acknowledged in the UI after uploading to .originals, so there is nothing to select [using confirmed directory: /public_html/media/com_gallery_wd/uploads/<title of gallery>/.original/ ]).

Thank you, looking forward to your response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting to us!

Could you please open a support ticket using this contact form?

In that case please open a support ticket by submitting the form, as I mentioned in my previous post, and send us temporary WordPress admin access. We will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and solve it for you.

Make sure to mention the URL of this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day!

WD_User_GBM replied the topic: Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

Thank you Anoush. Actually, I had already done that as well, and have provided temporary Joomla SU access.

I look forward to hearing back from you via e-mail directly soon.

Best regards,

Anoush replied the topic: Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

Dear Customer,

I am kindly asking you to mentioned the submitted ticket number here, as I have not found it :(

Thanks!

WD_User_GBM replied the topic: Photo Upload - Gallery WD on Joomla, Does not Upload All, Hangs and Crashes

No problem Anoush, the ticket is #286218. Please let me know if you need additional info,

Thanks.

Dear Customer,

Thanks, we will let you know as soon as they finish working on your website.

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds