Form Maker is not working after clicking Submit

Mark Sanguinetti created the topic: Form Maker is not working after clicking Submit

Form Maker is not sending emails after clicking SUBMIT. In contrast, the simpler Joomla default Send Email does work and sends an email. Here is the address to the Form Maker page on my new site. www.realestateinvestmentca.com/index.php/property-type-form

The site is new with pages and Components to be added. But why doesn't the Form Maker component send an email, while the default Joomla send email does send an email?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker is not working after clicking Submit

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting to us! How are you?

Please note that the submit button on this page does not work. So please send us the login details of your website and we will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Send the login details this form.

Thanks and have a good day!

Mark Sanguinetti replied the topic: Form Maker is not working after clicking Submit

I sent your requested information.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for sharing the details, unfortunately, we are not able to access administrative panel or implement a solution, since the user role does not have sufficient permissions. Could you please change the privileges of this user account and set it to Super User?

Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mark Sanguinetti replied the topic: Form Maker is not working after clicking Submit

This is the first time that I have setup another user. I did change this new User to Super User.

Dear Mark,

Thanks.

Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best just to cater every little thing you need.

I have assigned your support ticket to our developers. The issue on your website will be resolved very soon, and I'll make sure to keep you posted when the team fixes the problem.

Thanks! Have a nice day!

It does work now. The emails from the form come slow, for example 13 minutes of time, but at least I receive them now. What did you do in the administration of this Joomla site to fix the previous problem of No form submission? Please let me know what you changed. Did you have to go into the PHP code and make a Contact Form change? Or were you able to fix this with a less complex method.
Thank you.

Dear Mark,

Our developer just made comment the below code in this file components/com_formmaker/views/formmaker/tmpl/default.php

/*
if (isset($_SERVER) && $_SERVER != 'off')
$document->addScript(' maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false'.$map_key );
else
$document->addScript(' maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false'.$map_key );
*/

Thanks and have a good day!

It looks like the developer needed to go and change some PHP code. However, that comment has the same variable of $document regardless of whether it follows the if statement or else statement. I have studied PHP, but these lines of code would require more research for me to understand. I am glad that the code works. Changing the PHP code would be to risky for me.

Hi Mark,

Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with. For more detailed information please contact me freely.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds