Format Form maker emails

Rick Johns created the topic: Format Form maker emails

Can you please tell me the best way of formatting the emails Formmaker sends out. We can do it by using individual filed names. But how do we format the email when we use %all% ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Format Form maker emails

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

If you use %all%, it means that after submitting the User get all submitted information in the Custom Text in Email For User. If you use for example this way %Phone%%Text:%%Matrix:% it means that the user will get information only from Phone, Text and Matrix field.

Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with. Thanks and have a nice day!

Rick Johns replied the topic: Format Form maker emails

Hi yes I get that but how do we format the table sent. IE change the font style and size and if possible colour certain fields?
If we add new fields in later they get missed of a custom layout that we can style.
Thanks

Anoush replied the topic: Format Form maker emails

Hello Rick,

Please note that adding custom HTML code you can change the default table view. Please check the attached file.

Please let me know if there's any further information you need. Thanks and have a good day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds