Using photo gallery

Niels Graverholt created the topic: Using photo gallery

Maybe this question is stupid, but I have tried for long time to find out how to do.
I have downloaded, installed and activated photo gallery. But what do I do now?????
There are hundreds of manuals on how to download, install and activate this and other plugins - but noone telling what you do then.
So PLEASE - won't someone tell me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Using photo gallery

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your question ;)

After activating you can upload the images/create galleries and albums then publish them into your website.

We are kindly asking you to go to this link this link and follow the steps.

Should you require any further assistance contact me again. Have a nice day.

Niels Graverholt replied the topic: Using photo gallery

Is my English really so bad

When I have activated what exactly do I do then?+ Where do I click? WHAT DO I DO????????????????????????????????????

Anoush replied the topic: Using photo gallery

Hello Niels,

After successful activation please go to Photo Gallery and create Galleries/Albums. Add Name for your Gallery > then Click on the Add Image button > upload files in the File Manager > Select the images > click on the Add selected images to Gallery button.

But please make sure that the icon of Photo Gallery has appeared in the Menu section. I am showing in the attached file.

Thanks again :)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds