Form Maker: Create a multiple choice with a tree structure

Ane created the topic: Form Maker: Create a multiple choice with a tree structure

Hello,

I would like to have a multiple choice "menu" with a kind of tree structure in a form. Does anyone know how to do this, or is it even possible.

Ex:
Choose your trip:
- A) guided trip:
- - A1) guided winter trip:
- - - A1a) 8 day trip to the Lofoten Islands
- - - A1b) 13 day trip to the Lofoten Islands

- - A2) guided summer trip
- - - A2a) 6 day trip to the Lofoten Islands
- - - A2b) 15 day trip to the Lofoten Islands

- B ) self-guided tour
- - B1) self-guided winter trip
- - B2) self-guided summer trip

So for example, if the costumer wants to register on a guided trip, he needs to check the box A), then he gets 2 new choices A1) and A2), if he checks A1), he gets to choose between A1a) and A1b), and so on....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker: Create a multiple choice with a tree structure

Dear Ane,

Thanks for your post! We will be happy to help you out!

We are kindly letting you know that Form Maker has an option of Conditional Fields. . You can get the functionality using this option. Please note that the options you need to add manually.

I hope the above is useful to you. Thanks and have a great day :)

Ane replied the topic: Form Maker: Create a multiple choice with a tree structure

Hello and thank you very much for your answer! :-)
I thought that there was maybe a simpler way of doing it (than using the conditionnal fields), but in fact, after trying, it is not difficult at all.
An other question:
I want people to be able to write a longer text (on several lines) in some of the text inputs. And I thought that the dimention of the field size (I can only change the width) would automaticly get higher. I know I can change the size in the CSS, and I have tryed, but still when I test it and write somthing, it doesn't wrap the text, but continues on that same line...

If somebody has an idea...

Thanks a lot

a link to the test form: exploranor.fr/index.php/test-formulaire-inscription

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker: Create a multiple choice with a tree structure

Dear Ane,

Great :) Please note that the textarea field works the way you want. You can add this field of the type.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds