Preview image not being set

Wandernei created the topic: Preview image not being set

Good day my friends.
I would like to ask you about Gallery WD Lite.
I have a problem with "preview image" not being set.

I have installed a fresh Joomla 3.7.5 with ALL defaults and no other component/module or ANYTHING else other than "Gallery WD Lite".
And, just take a guess, the latest version of the component (1.3.7) does not SET the image for thumbnail preview
(I mean the very only image that represents the gallery starting point in the page=thumbnail). Just take a look at the attached photo.

I played around Options in the component with no luck.
I also have played around putting images in a different order to determine what photo is taken but could NOT determine a behavior pattern that repeated ( I mean if the last image that I had insert was the preview image I could have some manual way of choosing the "preview image" correctly, but also had NO luck with that too).

I have no other options than ask for you the developers for help.
Thanks in advance,
Wandernei
:)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Preview image not being set

Hi Wandernei,

Thanks for getting to us and using our extensions!

If you are sure that you use the latest version o Gallery WD extension, then we are kindly asking you to give a chance for taking a look the issue from the admin area of your website. Most probably there is a conflict with the website theme.

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. .

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds