Usernames and Passwords

Marquita created the topic: Usernames and Passwords

I was under the impression that we could have usernames and passwords for people completing the forms. I've noticed when someone completes the form, the system creates a username, but does not provide it to the user. I need for the person completing the form to be able to save where they are with it to sign in later using their username and password. How do I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Usernames and Passwords

Dear Marquite,

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Could you please let us know what version of Form Maker do you use, it is WordPress or Joomla?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Marquita replied the topic: Usernames and Passwords

WordPress.

Dear Marquita,

Great :) Then we suggest you use Save Progress add on.

Using Form Maker Save Progress you can let your users start filling out the form and getting back to it at their convenience. Save button will be added to standard and Submit buttons so that user can save the form at any time.

Thanks and have a nice day!

And how will this work? Where would the form be saved? How will they access it again?

Dear Maquita,

Save button will be added to standard and Submit buttons, so that user can save the form at any time.

The add-on works only for registered users, including those who have subscriber user level. When logged in they can return to the form page, where they will see pre-filled data. The users will have two options: to continue where they have left off or change submitted data. For the last option they can use Clear button which will completely erase previously saved data.

Partial/Incomplete submissions will be stored in separate Saved Entries section when users press Save button. As a result, no data will be lost, even if the form is not submitted at the end.

Thanks and have a great day!

Another question relating to this.

I have purchased the SAVE PROGRESS add-on and added it to my form. However, when they save it, how would they access their saved progress? I saw the Saved Entries option in the WordPress Dashboard, but how would the front-end user access it?

Hi Marquita,

Please be informed that the add-on works only for registered users, including those who have subscriber user level. When logged in they can return to the form page, where they will see pre-filled data.

Thanks.

Another question, is there a way to have the Save button on each page of my form? Currently, it's only showing up on the last page but I would like for them to have the option to save it regardless of which page they are on. Is that possible?

Hi Marquita,

Unfortunately it is not possible at this moment. But we will review this as a suggestion. So thanks for that.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds