Background of Primary Widget Area

Robert Castorf created the topic: Background of Primary Widget Area

Is there a way to change the background color (or even add a background image) to the Primary Widget Area in BUSINESS ELITE? Also, why does the SECONDARY WIDGET AREA not show up anywhere on the page, even when I put widgets in it? I am willing to buy the PRO version if that is what is required. qssi.net/jy8 (This is just a test version of new website, while I am learning.)

Thanks in advance.

Important: I just noticed that this query went into Category Joomla instead of Wordpress -> Themes, even though I definitely selected "Themes" and tried a few times. Something appears to be wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Background of Primary Widget Area

Dear Robert,

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Please note that it is possible to change the background color of the widget area, but this will be an additional customization as the theme does not have such an option.

Please check the attached file and see what layouts you should use for the Secondary Widget Area.

Thanks and have a good day!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds