Form Maker - HTTP Error 500

Richard Thomas created the topic: Form Maker - HTTP Error 500

Hi:

I've installed Form Maker for Joomla 2.5 w/ Beez_20 template recently and it appears to be working quite well on my website. However, I've noticed 2 things.
1-The Contact Us page on my website disappears and generates an HTTP Error 500 whenever I activate the Form Maker plugin and reappears when I deactivate the plugin? How can I fix this?
2-After entering data into a prototype job application form using Form Maker, I am finding multiple blank instances (over100) of the "Country" field appearing in the "Submissions" feature? How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker - HTTP Error 500

Hello, Richard!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

May we check the problem from the admin area of your website? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also, make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Richard Thomas replied the topic: Form Maker - HTTP Error 500

Hi Agapi:

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm working on a quick work around to the issue first. It should work but I'll get back back to you as soon as humanly possible.

Incidentally, can one copy and paste large blocks of html or other code into the Form Maker Form Layout feature? Is it possible to copy any form code generated in the Joomla 2.5 version and paste it into the Form Layout feature in the Joomla 3 version? The code appears to vanish after the Auto Generate Layout feature is checked, and no form van be seen on the front end.

With appreciation,

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker - HTTP Error 500

Hi, Richard!

Please note, that in case you wish to make changes on Form Layout, you need to uncheck Auto-generate Layout option. As for the code, you can add it both from Joomla 3 and 2.5, HTML code will work.

However, in case you wish to add Javascript as well, we recommend you to write it on Form Options > Javascript tab.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds