Submission

Imactify created the topic: Submission

I have a few questions in regard to submissions. I have a text area in which people can describe an incident. When I export it to CSN not all the text is exported. The same goes when I put the submission in a menu on the website. In the database the total text is present.
Beside that the text in the submission menu is centered and I would like to show it not centered and with lines between the columns.
www.duikongevallen.nl/incidenten/verslag/sportduiken

With kind regards,
Mandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submission

Hi, Mandy!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Besides the problems of CSV and centered text, there are a few style issues on frontend submissions of your website. Could we please have a closer look at them?

Please contact our team through this form and give us temporary Super User access to your Joomla site. Our development team will check the problems and provide solutions ASAP.

Also please indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submission

Hi, Mandy!

Our development team has made the following changes on your website:

1. The code below was added to /components/com_formmaker/views/submissions/tmpl/style.css file:

td.58_fc pre {
    width: 558px !important;
    overflow: hidden !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis !important;
}
.submissions td {
    text-align: left !important;
}

2. Also, the following was written in /templates/foodworld/css/style.css:
#centercontent_none{
    float:left;
    width:100% !important;
}

However, the changes don't seem to apply, there must be cache kept on your website or hosting. Could you please clear it and check?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds