Access to administration gone after updates (Joomla, PHP and server)

Sean Tierney created the topic: Access to administration gone after updates (Joomla, PHP and server)

I recently upgraded my installation of Joomla to Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable. I was getting some error messages so I also decided to upgrade PHP. As I was running an older version of Ubuntu, I had to upgrade that first.

Now I am running ubuntu16.04.1, PHP 7.0.18 and Joomla 3.7.2. The site is working fine. I have three formmaker forms which are still accepting input and sending emails.

However, when I log into Joomla as an administrator and select formmaker from the component menu, the browser searches for ".../administrator/index.php?option=com_formmaker&task=forms" and the browser (Chrome) returns a HTTP error 500. A google search suggests this might be a permissions problem (or perhaps a database problem).

As far as I can tell everything else on the site is working fine as is the front end of Form Maker

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Sean

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Access to administration gone after updates (Joomla, PHP and server)

Hi Sean!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This problem could be server-side, but we need to take a look to be sure. Please give us temporary Super User access to your website. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds