Change/Modify Form Submission Record

Michael Hancock created the topic: Change/Modify Form Submission Record

Hi There,
Is there any documentation that would allow me to do a bit of custom development such that I could build an app that would allow my client to make modification/changes to records that have been submitted for a form?

One user scenario is this. We have an application form that I have created a hidden field called status that has multiple choices e.g., Submitted, Approved, Denied. The initial status is Submitted. After each application, the record is reviewed and we need to set the status to either denied or approved and set the date the status was updated (this suggest another invisible field on the form).

I program in PHP/MySQL so accessing the form data and modifying it should not be a problem if i know where it.

Let me know the best way to proceed.

Cheers,
Mike..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Change/Modify Form Submission Record

Hey Mike!

Thanks for posting your request!

Seems like you don't need to write additional queries to get this. You can add a hidden field with a static initial value, e.g. Submitted. Afterwards you will be able to edit it from Form Maker > Submissions page.

You can do the same for the date information. But it is important to set an initial value, so there will be information stored for the hidden field, when users submit. I am posting a screenshot below, which shows how you need to Setup the hidden field.

Let me know in case you have questions.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds