"Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

Michael Hancock created the topic: "Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

Hi There,

For some reason, in Chrome, the first item to display in the drop-down of a multiple choice field is not displaying correctly.
Checked it in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla and it works fine there.

Also noticing strange behavior with the single choice element. The first element on the form has 3 choices. If i click any of the three the ability to select the middle option (Mrs.) disappears. Again, this only happens with Chrome.

UPDATE: I also see the same behavior on my iPhone 6 (safari).

Here is a link to the form: universalpageants.org/apply

Thanks,
Mike...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: "Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

Hi dear Michael,

Thanks fro using our products!

I am kindly letting you know that these styles come from your website theme. But we will be happy to help you out, so please go to that Form > Form Options > General Options section > open Edit.Css file and add the below code there > Save .

select { line-height:24px;}
radio-div input[type=radio] { border-radius:0 !important;}

Don't forget to clear the cache and then check the results.

Let me know if you need anything else. Have a wonderful day

Michael Hancock replied the topic: "Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

FYI...

Interesting.. I changed the template to Theme 01 Blue. Without your modifications, the radio buttons are round and work just fine. So it seems that the problem with the radio buttons just might be only with themes with the square buttons.

But without your select { line-height:24px;} the drop down still has a problem so I added it and Theme 01 Blue seems to work just fine.

Hope this helps..
Cheers,
Mike..

Anoush replied the topic: "Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

Hello dear Michael,

It is very nice to hear :)

And if you have a couple of minutes, I am kindly asking you to share your feedback on WordPress.org, telling about your personal experience with Form Maker and our service here .

Thanks and have a nice day!

Michael Hancock replied the topic: "Select Value" text in selection box is not showing up in Chrome..

Would love to share my experience with Form Maker but i assume you want me to share/review on Joomla Extensions directory vs. Wordpress since i am working on Joomla.

See review here - extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ck/forms/form-maker/

Cheers,
Mike..

Great! Thank you so much Mike :)

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds