Facebook WD Plugin for WordPress

Leszek77 created the topic: Facebook WD Plugin for WordPress

Facebook WD plugin for WordPress does not work. I wrote for support but did not receive an answer. A message appears when you try to enable the plugin:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /users/0018/arg/www/ewz_new/wp-content/plugins/wd-facebook-feed/framework/WDFacebookFeed.php on line 577

WordPressa 4.7.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Facebook WD Plugin for WordPress

Hey!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. My colleague Suzie responded you on April 24th, seems like you did not receive out message. In any case, could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website?

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will fix the problem ASAP.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

SrBenjamin Merlotti replied the topic: Facebook WD Plugin for WordPress

Hello,

We are having the same problem with our website and it is affecting our home page. I submitted a support request via email (119124) but have yet to receive a response.

The error message is this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/clelianh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wd-facebook-feed/framework/WDFacebookFeed.php on line 577

Please advise asap.

Thank you.

Greetings!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I noticed my colleague Suzie is handling your support ticket. Our development team will check the problem soon and figure out a solution.

We'll keep you posted on the progress.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

We submitted the support request on Wednesday, May 3rd at 7:40 pm, received a response from Suzie on Friday, May 5th at 8:32 am, and provided access to our site within three hours of receiving her email. I have yet to receive a response since that time. Is it possible to find out when this will be fixed? We are going on six days now. I would appreciate some assistance on this.

Thank you.

Hello Sr Benjamin Merlotti!

I checked our email database and found your ticket. Looks like you did have a conversation with my colleague Suzie.

Please note, that this Parse error usually occurs in case PHP version on the website is old. Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to update PHP to 5.3 or higher? The problem will be resolved.

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Agapi,

I sincerely wish we had been given that information within the first 24 hours so that our site was not negatively impacted for seven days. Given the complete lack of support I received from Web-Dorado via email, I contacted our hosting company on Monday and they were able to fix your coding error within an hour.

We will no longer be doing business with Web-Dorado due to wholly inadequate support.

Hi SrBenjamin Merlotti!

We are very sorry for the disappointment. In any case, we would love to have you as our customer in the future. Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you will need further assistance.

We will be happy to help!
Have a good weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds