Username on form

Jay Richard Brown created the topic: Username on form

How can I display the logged in username on the form? This would be static
I see how to send it with the email, and how to include it in the data base, but I don't see a way to display on screen during user input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Username on form

Hello Jay!

Thanks for posting your question!
Unfortunately Form Maker only displays username on backend submissions, emails and frontend submissions. It cannot be autofilled or displayed on a form.

However, in case you'd like to check frontend submissions, let me give you the link to its demo page:
demo.web-dorado.com/submissions.html

Admin is the username of the submitter who filled out the form. Hope this workaround is a suitable solution for you.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jay Richard Brown replied the topic: Username on form

This is not exactly what I was looking for, but it's not a priority item. Just thought it would be nice to show on the form as they are completing the requested information.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Username on form

Hey Jay!

Unfortunately the feature is not available yet. However, we'd love to implement it in Form Maker for the future. So could you please post a suggestion on our Submit your idea page?

Our development team will consider working on this on further versions of Form Maker.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds