adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

Jeree black created the topic: adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

is there any way i can add snap chat to the social icons with the sauron theme ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

Hey Jeree!

Thanks for posting your request!

We can make the changes for you quickly! Could you please give us temporary admin and FTP access to your website? You can forward the credentials using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jeree black replied the topic: adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

I don't feel comfortable giving out that information can you just send me the information on how to complete it in this thread ?

Agapi G. replied the topic: adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

Hello Jeree!

In that case we can create a child theme that has these changes, and send it to you. Could you please contact our team so we can send you the package? Use this form to message us.

Also mention the link to this forum thread.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jeree black replied the topic: adding snap chat to the social media ions within the themes

If i gave this information is it secure and you guys wont go back in it after this concerning the ftp information

And how long will it take to add snap chat to the social media on the sauron theme ?

Hey Jeree!

The form I have provided the link to is perfectly secure, so don't worry about this. As for the FTP information, we don't require to have it, since our developers will create a child theme and we'll send it to you.

As for the estimated time, our development team will start working on Monday and finish customizing on Tuesday at latest.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds