Photo Gallery: Missing info for previous/next image in Lightbox

Lobanowskji created the topic: Photo Gallery: Missing info for previous/next image in Lightbox

Tried almost all options, but I am missing image information when going through the gallery in lightbox-view. Information just shows up for the first image then it disappears for the next images. Neither navigating through the filmstrip nor navigatting by arrows solves the problem. Also there's no helping effect by activating the "info by default" option. So, viewers of the lightbox gallery just get information for the choosen image. To get infos for different images, they have to close lightbox and activate it again by clicking on a different image to see the information. I could hardly live with this, but at least I would like to turn the whole lightbox-navigation off then. What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Photo Gallery: Missing info for previous/next image in Lightbox

Greetings!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. May we check the problem from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website? Please send us temporary login information using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

P.S. We encourage you also to copy and post about this issue on WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thanks for your contribution! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lobanowskji replied the topic: Photo Gallery: Missing info for previous/next image in Lightbox

Hello. thank you for your answer. We took an alternative route to fit our needs. We just show a single image in Lightbox-view with optional info. Wasn't the first time we had some problems with the compatability of our choosen theme (OnePage) and your plugin - i.e. we also needed a different plugin to show an album at the OnePage-startingpage which leads visitors to our different galleries. If you're interested in our recent solution for the page you can visit matthias-guenzel.de . Its quite reduced now but we will give it a try at least. Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Photo Gallery: Missing info for previous/next image in Lightbox

Hey!

Thank you for sharing the solution with us! It is a nice workaround, of course. But in case you would like us to resolve the conflict with your website theme and make the infos work with the plugin's default view, we will be happy to do that.

Please let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds