Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Paul Mlynarz created the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hi - calendar is great but just a small glitch.

Module shows calendar but when I click on a date, the Title Cloud is empty. Page switches to home page and shows the data there.
Any ideas?

Joomla 3.6.5
Installed today from your site, so latest version.
If I turn off Title Cloud, same issue
Menu assignment does not include home page
http://www.avonanglican.org,au

My thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Paul, I have just checked the module and it shows the title, I have made a screenshot for you.

Is the issue solved or haven't I understood you correctly?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mlynarz

Paul Mlynarz replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hi - thanks for reply, perhaps I didn't explain well enough. Still an issue

Calendar set up but when I click on an item - the Titles Cloud (is that the right name) is empty (1.jpg)

The info I expect to be in the Titles Cloud shows up on another page (the home page) in a lower position (2.jpg).

My thanks

Attachments:

Paul Mlynarz replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

I am also experiencing two other issues - could they be related?

1. Images do not show, 3.jpg.

2. In Upcoming Events, if I choose the option Selected events, it does not pick up the name of the calendar to use and dialogue box is blank 4.jpg

Attachments:

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hi Paul,

Thanks for providing more details.

Paul, that can be a conflict with other products you use.

Can you please write us at [email protected], provide super admin access to your website and we'll check and solve the issue ASAP.

Please also do mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Hi - I have contacted support as request and received an automated response but that was almost 1 week ago and nothing :-(

Paul

Agapi G. replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hello Paul!

We have just emailed you a little while ago today, stating that the problems have been resolved. Please note, that the category color for event category was white, and this is why it wasn't visible on event details popup.

Could you please have a look? Let us know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thanks for noticing the text was white but I do not think you have understood the issues I have reported. They are shown on previous messages and have not been addressed.

1 In Upcoming Events, if I choose the option Selected events, it does not pick up the name of the calendar to use and dialogue box is blank (image in previous message)

2 When you click on a calendar date the event info opens up the home page and is show in a lower position (image in previous message)
Why is this?

3 In the back end, the images do not show

The site has just been setup and there is very little to clash with.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Titles cloud is empty and data shows on another page :-(

Hey Paul!

Thank you for listing the issues again! Sorry for missing them out, our developers are currently working to fix these problems as well. Zhanna or I will notify you after we hear from them back.

Thanks for your patience! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.809 seconds