Google Map Script

maria created the topic: Google Map Script

Hello!
I am using Form Maker to create a simple form with 5 fields (textfield 1, text field 2, name, email, phone, submit button). It generally works great, my only issue is that it is loading unnecessary script for google maps implementation.

I found out because it was creating a conflict with another extension (DJ CAtalog2) map:
the map was not showing and I got the "Something went wrong..." message.

After entering the google maps API key in the Form Maker configuration my DJ Catalog2 map now appears, but I still see warnings in js console.

Here is an example from my website goo.gl/bN32Oc

Thank you in advance!
Maria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Google Map Script

Hello Maria!

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!
Most probably your DJ CAtalog2 extension also has an option to add Google Map API key. Could you please make sure that's added also?

If everything is configured correctly, please give us temporary Super User access to your website. Our development team will check the errors and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible. You can send the info through this form .

Also please indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds