setting up issue

YEBOAH ANDREWS created the topic: setting up issue

pls can i get help on how to reslove an issue on blog page? how do i make my blog page www.ibestmemories.com/news/ to look same as this ,
web-dorado.com/blog/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: setting up issue

Hello Yeboah!

Thank you for posting your question!

Please note, that Web-Dorado's blog page uses a custom template, which is not available in Sauron theme, unfortunately. Its structure is created differently. However, if you would like to have additional information with underneath the images, or similar changes, please let us know.

We might be able to help you out with that modification instead.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

YEBOAH ANDREWS replied the topic: setting up issue

Good day, thanks so much for the reply. Surely I will be glad to have those changes, so kindly help me out. infact I like this look at web-dorado.com/blog/

Agapi G. replied the topic: setting up issue

Hello Yeboah!

Unfortunately this display requires complex changes, so we can only provide you a paid customization for achieving this layout. Please contact our team through this form , in case you are interested. We will send you the price offer.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds