can't post more than one slide

Ziad Eldada created the topic: can't post more than one slide

I reported this problem previously, and your team fixed it by adding jQuery UI, unfortunately a week later I accidentally deleted the website, and when I restored the latest backup, the fix was not there.
I didn't want to bother you again with it, I searched for J Query, and found an application "jQuery Easy rev 1.6.7" I installed it, and solved my problem.
I installed slider wd and JQuery easy on another Joomla site, and configured both of them exactly as on the previous site, but I am not able to load more than one slide, same problem as if I don't have JQuery.
I need a solution ... please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: can't post more than one slide

Hi Ziad! Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

Firstly, we apologize for not responding you earlier. Our support forum was having technical difficulties.

The origin of the problem on your second website seems to be different than the first. Please don't worry about bothering us for these issues, we are always happy to assist you.

So could you please give us temporary Super User access to your second site (through this form )? Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: can't post more than one slide

Hello Ziad!

Unfortunately our developers are not able to edit Slider WD files yet.
Could you please make sure the access account is set to Super User?

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds