spider calendar question:category colors

Thomas Rast created the topic: spider calendar question:category colors

Hi,

In the categories I can define a color. In the legend below the calender colors and name of the category are displayed. When I create an event I can choose the category. In the in the days of the calendar the events have a color, but not the one of the category. Where can I influence the color on an event displayed in a day ?
Thanks
Thomas

www.harasplessis.com/index.php/enseignem...lendrier/disponibile

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: spider calendar question:category colors

Dear Thomas,

Here's what happens to event background colors on frontend. When you select a category color, the events belonging to that category take the color, add transparency to it and display as event backround.

This is done to have a nicer look on events, because if the images did not have any transparency, they would look really heavy and not as nice.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thomas Rast replied the topic: spider calendar question:category colors

Hi Agapi,

thank you for sharing your point of view. For me it seems to not really congruent that I show one color in the calendar legend and then show another color in the calendar. I did find it in the devoloper tool from chrome and played with it and I would like to have the transparency max. 0.8
Is there somewhere the css or can I add some in custom css to change it?

Thanks
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

The extension needs to be customized a little bit, we can do that for you. Could you please submit a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected], in case you are interested?

Please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail. Our development team will make the necessary changes ASAP.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Juan Carlos Reynoso replied the topic: spider calendar question:category colors

Hi!

I'm having the same issue with the transparency. I want the colors to be displayed as is, not with any transparency.

Can you please send me that fix?

Hello Juan!

Please note, that Spider Calendar needs to be customized in a few places for this. Could you please give us temporary administrator access to your website? You can send the access information using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Don't forget to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will make the changes on your website as soon as possible.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds