Installed slider but there is no settings button

John Stephens created the topic: Installed slider but there is no settings button

I Can't find the settings button as described in the manual, I see a reset button but cannot access the settings, what shuld I do to fix this? Any help appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Installed slider but there is no settings button

Dear John,

Please check the screenshot attached. You will find the slider settings by opening your slider and clicking on the highlighted tab.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

John Stephens replied the topic: Installed slider but there is no settings button

Thank you, that solved my problem. I realized that I couldn't see the settings button until I collapsed the WP menu then was able to find it. Much appreciated!

Dear John,

Do you have a screen with a small resolution? Could you please also tell us what device are you using?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

John Stephens replied the topic: Installed slider but there is no settings button

I'm using a gateway laptop NV53A with the default resolution.

Dear John,

Thank you for this information. We will check the problem.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

One other thing is when the picture is in full screen or width it looks really great but chops off part of the picture. That's ok it's just that it would be awesome to be able to grab the pic and center it where you wanted it. I can crop in another program but not sure what demensions work best. Any suggestions?

Dear John,

Thank you for your suggestion. It is already in our customer wishlist, we will add it eventually. As for your question, please crop the images with the same dimensions you are going to set for your slider.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds