idling in backend..

Jeannine Thrane created the topic: idling in backend..

Hello.

I also experience that when I try saving a new gallery and saving.. the page just keeps on saving and nothing happens. I tried to add images with add image button, but nothing happens when clicking the button. I tried to open button link in new window and could add images, but when I want to upload this page also continues loading and no process seems to end.

joomla 3.3.6
gallery - just purchased and downloaded.

:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: idling in backend..

Dear Jeannine,

Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the link to your forum post in the e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

arek replied the topic: idling in backend..

Drear Sirs,

i have the same Issue with savin a new gallery, it keeps saving and saving. I would buy this extention but have to make sure that it works fine.

Is there a solution available?

Support replied the topic: idling in backend..

Dear Arek,

Please be informed, that this is usually an Ajax or jQuery problem, but we will need to take a look at your website particularly to come up with a solution.

So please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the full link of your forum post in the e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds