WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Natalie Aboitiz created the topic: WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Hello, I have a problem with Gallery WD which I recently purchased to use on a joomla 3.3.6 web project.

When the gallery is displayed in a module, it doesn't work properly ( I see there is an earlier post with similar problems apparently due to JS conflict) but in addition it causes other modules and extensions in the template to disconfigure... I have sent private email already incl.admin details but got no answer for the past 36 hours. I hope you can help me soon

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Dear Natalie,

Please be informed, that we did receive your e-mail, but the reason, that we haven't responded yet is because of the weekend non-working period.

We will reply to your e-mail soon.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natalie Aboitiz

philippe Serenne replied the topic: WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Same problem wityh j3.3.6

I noticer in the apache errolog that
when configuring the module for gallery : ok no message
when configuring the module for album : the catgories appears correctly but in the log :
[Thu Nov 13 19:15:47.955240 2014] [:error] [pid 27228] [client 192.168.0.2:46879] PHP Notice: Undefined index: compuct_album_image_column_number in /Data/www/projescience/www/modules/mod_gallery_wd/tmpl/album.php on line 289
[Thu Nov 13 19:15:47.955287 2014] [:error] [pid 27228] [client 192.168.0.2:46879] PHP Notice: Undefined index: compuct_album_image_column_number in /Data/www/projescience/www/modules/mod_gallery_wd/tmpl/album.php on line 298
[Thu Nov 13 19:15:47.955353 2014] [:error] [pid 27228] [client 192.168.0.2:46879] PHP Notice: Undefined index: compuct_album_image_column_number in /Data/www/projescience/www/modules/mod_gallery_wd/tmpl/album.php on line 471

Natalie Aboitiz replied the topic: WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Thank you, the album now loads, but there seems to be a problem still, it loads in one single column.
is there a fix for this please?

thank you

philippe Serenne replied the topic: WD Gallery causing conflict - Duplicate Post

Hi Nathalie
What did you do to get the albums loading ?

Dear Natalie and Philippe,

Could you please send us (to [email protected]) temporary super user credentials to your websites? We will take a look at both of the problems and solve them as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi Support

As my site is currently in development on my local PC, I uploaded it with akkeba on a server but ... all the WD stuff didn't follow !! no more galleries and no more images !! BAD news !!

I recreate a sample one on-line and stay you informed

Do yoiu want I open a new case for this akeeba problem or is it already known ? (or perhaps I did something wrong ...)

Ragrads

Dear Philippe,

The images should be in Root > Media > com_gallerywd > uploads folder. As for the galleries, please make sure that you have transfered the databases properly as well.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds