Problem with compact album

Nicola Dal Zotto created the topic: Problem with compact album

Hello, I just installed your product but I have a problem. When I'm in "compact album" and I want to open a gallery I find all vertical images cropped. Can I open the gallery with "Masonry"? How can I fix?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Problem with compact album

Dear Nicola,

Could you please give us a link to your gallery page, so we can have a better understanding of the issue?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Nicola Dal Zotto replied the topic: Problem with compact album

Thank you very much for the quick response.
I'll show you a test site with what I mean.
The view album without modification is this: www.fotodalzotto.it/sito2/index.php?opti...allery_wd&Itemid=122

but if I click the vertical immaigni are talgiate, while I would like it to open the gallery like this: www.fotodalzotto.it/sito2/index.php?opti...allery_wd&Itemid=123

it is possible or I have to create an html page dedicated to the various galleries with links as the second?

Dear Nicola,

Yes, please use Masonry view, if you don't mind. And you don't need to recreate your gallery, but you will just need to generate a new shortcode with Masonry settings.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sorry but I can not figure out how to create a page that show the galleries in the album and when I click on a gallery it to open in Masonry view . I tried to create a shortcode but i don't understand how to do this, sorry :blush:

Dear Nicola,

You need to go to Gallery WD > Generate shortcode and choose the gallery/album with its frontend settings, that you need to publish.

When you hit generate, the shortcode will appear in the text area under the button. Afterwards please add it to an article. And then make a menu item with the article itself.

Let us know if this helps.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you very much for your reply. I understand how to Generate the shortcode, but does not change the result.
Article of the album with shortcode.

www.fotodalzotto.it/sito2/index.php?opti...icle&id=8&Itemid=124

{Loadgallery_wd gallery_type=album_compact_preview theme_id=1 album_id=1 sort_by=order album_column_number=5 albums_per_page=30 album_title_show_hover=hover album_thumb_width=120 album_thumb_height=90 image_column_number=5 images_per_page=30 image_title_show_hover=none thumb_width=180 thumb_height=90 album_enable_page=1 popup_width=800 popup_height=500 popup_type=fade popup_interval=5 popup_enable_filmstrip=1 popup_filmstrip_height=70 popup_enable_ctrl_btn=1 popup_enable_fullscreen=1 popup_enable_comment=1 popup_enable_facebook=1 popup_enable_twitter=1 popup_enable_google=1 watermark_type=none watermark_link=http://web-dorado.com}

Article gallery with shortcode.

www.fotodalzotto.it/sito2/index.php?opti...icle&id=9&Itemid=125

{Loadgallery_wd gallery_type=thumbnails_masonry theme_id=1 gallery_id=1 sort_by=order masonry_hor_ver=vertical image_column_number=5 images_per_page=30 image_enable_page=1 thumb_width=180 thumb_height=90 popup_width=800 popup_height=500 popup_type=fade popup_interval=5 popup_enable_filmstrip=1 popup_filmstrip_height=70 popup_enable_ctrl_btn=1 popup_enable_fullscreen=1 popup_enable_comment=1 popup_enable_facebook=1 popup_enable_twitter=1 popup_enable_google=1 watermark_type=none watermark_link=http://web-dorado.com}

What I'm not able to do is click the icon of the gallery in the article of the album to open it in Masonry view :(

Here is an example with simple article with links of what I mean.
www.fotodalzotto.it/sito2/index.php?opti...cle&id=10&Itemid=126

Dear Nicola,

Please be informed, that this option will be added to the next update. It will be published soon.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicola Dal Zotto

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds